Wednesday, October 04, 2006

HTML text changing.

Hi everyone, as you can see; I did a few things with my Blog page. One of the things I did was I used Photoshop with the help of my friend Vincent Lee to change the pictures in the default sample template called "Snapshot Tequila". I put my hobbies in there (see if you can figure it out)! Also, the school logo and changed the theme colour to match the rest of my blog “red” was changed. Then I embedded it with HTML into my blog page. The header doesn’t show as well in Internet Explorer but is perfect in Mozilla Firefox!

For the scrolling text or marquees, I used the same book that Ms. Largo showed us for HTML formatting help which I read in Chapters when my parents were looking for books to try to see how to create it. It doesn’t go all the way along the line but I guess it’s better than nothing!

P.S.I will edit this later with how to put marquees in, just incase you would like to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home